. . . our first time offering this course - this is perhaps the most essential of the drawing programs - if you have an interest in architecture or are interested in building a foundation of understanding in the fundamentals of perspective drawing - this is definitely your best first step.
- Establishing horizon
- Parallel Perspective - 1 Point
- Oblique Perspective - 2 Point
- Ariel Perspective - 3 Point
- Basic 4 Point
- Cubes, Circles, Cylinders, Cones, Spheres, etc. in perspective
- Dividing depth into equal parts
- Drawing elevated planes in perspective
- Drawing curved planes in perspective
- Transposing abstracts into perspective grids
- Shadows in perspective
- Reflections in perspective
- Interior and exterior architectural examples
- Drawing figures in linear space
- Floor Plan Projection
- A bit of cool history . . . Canaletto, Uccello and da Vinci.
we know that it all sounds very technical but this is a fun course - so no feeling intimidated . . .
All of my painting students (you know who you are!) that have been struggling with perspective - this course is the one that we have been talking about.
- four Friday evenings beginning Friday, November 7th
6pm until 9pm.
Cost - $180
Instructor: Mark Anthony